Friday, January 1, 2010

Candy Theif

I've logged on to relate a story that Joel told me yesterday.



Greta is at the store, gratefully receiving a lollipop from the doting cashier. Then she asks for another sucker. "I want to share with Daddy." She says. The cashier, obviously impressed by Greta's generosity, gives her a second piece of candy.



Greta runs over to Daddy saying, "I'm gonna share my sucker with you." She receives her mead of thanks, and the goody is deposited in Daddy's pocket.



Soon, Greta's candy is all gone. Joel hears her crunching the last fragments as he bends over to get a closer look at his merchandise. Then, a little hand reaches into his pocket and retrieves his lollipop.



"What are you doing?" Joel enquires.



"I'm gonna borrow your sucker for a minute." Is Greta's quick reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment